First of all I am very new to developing Web Apps. I am just experienced in creating native Android Apps. My Next Project should run on iOs and Android and so I am thinking about doing a part of this project as a web-app.
My App should contain two parts:
- The first part is only showing some information from a web database. The user should be able to choose some data and get more information. This part is not very complex and it’s only important to represent the requested data in a nice GUI.
- The second part is more complex. My App should do some work with the ffmpeg library (Native Code library).
As you can see it’s only useful to create the first part as a web-app and the second part as native App. So my idea was to create a native app and include the web app-part with Phone Gaps.
So and here are the questions:
- Is it possible to create an App, which contains two parts – a Web-app and a native App. I only want one App and the user should not see any difference between these two parts. Is this possible with Phone Gap?
- When I do an SQl-database request in my Web App-Part – how would you do this? Do you use Php behind the HTML-page, java script or any other method?
- Is there a possibility to cache the pages. I want that the app directly changes the view, when a user press a button – no loading time. I mean I want to download the information at the start of the App and save them.
- Nice-to-have feature: Is there any possibility to create screen like this: http://developer.android.com/design/patterns/swipe-views.html – means I want to change the View by swiping on the screen.
I hope you can help me with improving my ideas. If you need more information just post a comment.
Thanks for your support.
- Similiar Download :
- [Zippyshare] – Some basic Questions about Hybrid Apps – concept of new app
- [Indowebster] – Some basic Questions about Hybrid Apps – concept of new app
- [Mega] – Some basic Questions about Hybrid Apps – concept of new app
- [Rapidshare] – Some basic Questions about Hybrid Apps – concept of new app
- [Embedupload] – Some basic Questions about Hybrid Apps – concept of new app
- [Dropbox] – Some basic Questions about Hybrid Apps – concept of new app